Our frames assemble in just a few quick and easy steps! Each frame you order comes with all the hardware necessary to hang your frame.
* Basic assembly is required for all frames.
How to Assemble Your Metal Frame - Quick & Easy Steps
- Layout your frame rails with the front side down and identify one of the short sides.
- In the hardware package locate the corner brackets: four pressure plate brackets and four set screw brackets.
- With a set screw bracket on top and pressure plate under it, insert both brackets into slots of a short side as shown in Figure 1.
- Tighten the set screws against the pressure plates to hold the pair in place, but do not tighten all the way, as you will not be able to slide the longer frame rails in.
- Slide the two longer sides onto the exposed angles and tighten as shown in Figure 2.
- Slide in protective lens cover, poster, backing and slide in the frame wire hangers as shown in Figure 3. You can also install the frame wire hangers (may differ from illustration) by inserting them directly into the back of the frame rail by tilting them down and then locking them in place by tightening the screw.
- Attach the remaining short side of the frame as in steps 2-4 and as shown in Figure 4.
- Inspect the frame to ensure that the corners are aligned. Loosen and retighten set screws if necessary.
- With the frame still face down, insert the tension springs between the frame and backing to press the poster and backing against the cover.
- Enjoy your new high quality poster frame!